Transtex Reusable Tubular - Red 200x140cm
Reusable tubular slide sheet with hanging loop. Manufactured from Transtex silicone coated fabric for easy low friction patient movement.
- Solo Adjustable Bed Rail (VY438)£35.99 £29.99 £41.99 £34.99save £6.00 (14%)save £5.00 (14%)Out of stock
- Viva Medi Quad Walking Stick (10760331)£11.99 £9.99Out of stock
- Wheelchair Travel Bag (11204465)£23.99 £19.99Out of stock
- Mesh Chair Back Support (O-56752)£1.19 £0.99 £2.39 £1.99save £1.20 (50%)save £1.00 (50%)Out of stock
- HSE Compliant Workplace First Aid Kit (1-10 Person) (10E)£9.59 £7.99Out of stock
- Steroplast 70 Piece First Aid Kit (8128)£10.79 £8.99Out of stock
This red reusable tubular slide sheet is manufactured using 60gsm Transtex silicone coated nylon fabric. The fabric is sewn into a continuous tube with a double sewn french seam, which adds strength and durability.
A web hanging loop is attached, for convenient storage, allowing the sheet to be kept with the patient at all times.
Transtex is a specially developed silicone coated fabric, which provides a long lasting low-friction surface necessary for stress free patient repositioning manoeuvres.
The latex free slide sheet is not washable and are intended to be used for a single patient throughout their treatment.
The slide sheet measures 200 x 140cm with a maximum user weight of 400kg (62 stone). Tubular and flat slide sheets are not intended for lifting. All patient repositioning manoeuvres should be accomplished without lifting.
Benefits & Features:
- Transtex Silicone Coated Fabric
- Double Sewn Low Profile French Seam
- Safe Low Friction Surface
- Latex Free
- Not Washable
|Length||200cm / 79''|
|Width||140cm / 56''|
|Maximum User Weight||400kg / 62st|