Transtex Transfer Sheet No Handles - Red 200x71cm
This Red Transtex Transfer Sheet is a Patient Specific flat transfer sheet designed to aid patient re-positioning manoeuvres.
- Solo Adjustable Bed Rail (VY438)£35.99 £29.99 £41.99 £34.99save £6.00 (14%)save £5.00 (14%)Out of stock
- Viva Medi Quad Walking Stick (10760331)£11.99 £9.99Out of stock
- Wheelchair Travel Bag (11204465)£23.99 £19.99Out of stock
- Mesh Chair Back Support (O-56752)£1.19 £0.99 £2.39 £1.99save £1.20 (50%)save £1.00 (50%)Out of stock
- HSE Compliant Workplace First Aid Kit (1-10 Person) (10E)£8.39 £6.99 £9.59 £7.99save £1.20 (13%)save £1.00 (13%)Out of stock
- Steroplast 70 Piece First Aid Kit (8128)£9.71 £8.09 £10.79 £8.99save £1.08 (10%)save £0.90 (10%)Out of stock
This is an economy, reusable transfer sheet that can be used as a pair back to back or as a single sheet folded in half. The Transtex silicone coated fabric, provides a low friction surface to enable easy patient movement and turning.
The Patient Specific sheets are designed to accompany the patient during their stay in hospital and then be disposed of when the patient has has no further use for them.
Using an approved manual handling technique pass the transfer sheet beneath the patient. Safely position the patient centrally on the slide. Whilst maintaining the correct posture take a firm grasp of the transfer sheet fabric and slide the patient to the desired new position.
The transfer sheet measures 200 x 71cm and does not have handles.
The slide sheets are not intended for laundering and any lightly soiled sheets may be wiped clean using a good quality sterilisation fluid.
Please note: transfer sheets are not intended for lifting. All patient re-positioning manoeuvres should be accomplished without lifting.
Benefits & Features:
- Patient Specific
- Economy Transfer Sheet
- No Handles
- Low-Friction Coating
|Length||200cm / 79''|
|Width||71cm / 28''|