Malem Ultimate 1 Bedwetting Alarm
Enuresis Alarm designed to maximise success in the treatment of bedwetting. Alarm provides a selectable combination of sound, light and/or vibration upon contact with urine to wake the user.
- Price Per Bed Pad : £0.23Lille Healthcare Classic Bed Extra 60x75cm (1280ml) 35 Pack (LFBD8311)
Malem Enuresis Alarms have been designed to maximise success in the treatment of bedwetting as well as provide a safe, efficient and permanent cure. The aim of the alarm is to train the user's brain, through repetitive awakening, to exert automatic control over the bladder.
The Malem MO4 Ultimate is three bedwetting alarms in one, allowing the user to select a sound only (8 distinctly different), sound and vibration or vibration only, all accompanied by a flashing light. The alarms are discreet, comfortable, compact and ultra light. A light and the users selected combination (Sound, Vibration) alarm is triggered as soon as the sensor is moistened. There is a tamper proof selection switch located inside the battery compartment (AAA batteries) designed to prevent accidental or unitentional switching of alarm combination.
Please note this version features the Standard Sensor Not Clip Sensor.
How to use the Bed-Wetting Alarm
1. Place the rustproof, moisture sensitive sensor inside an absorbent disposable pad/two pairs of close fitting pants/Y-front pant fold.
2. Run the lead inside the users pyjamas upto the shoulder.
3. Attach the alarm with a safety pin or clip (provided) to the users nightwear top, close to the collarbone.
Benefits & Features
- Tamper Proof
- Easy to Clean for Instant Re-Use
- Selectable Combination of Sound, Vibration and Flashing Light
- Sensor Locked to Alarm Avoiding Unitentional Disconnection
- 8 Distinctly Different Sounds Preventing 'Auditory Accommodation'