Harley Winged Support Back Aid
The Harley Winged Support provides maximum comfort as it adjusts to the natural curve of the spine using the winged lateral support. Manufactured using a medium density polyurethane foam it is ideal for use with an upright, flat backed seat - in the office or out and about travelling.
- Solo Adjustable Bed Rail (VY438)£35.99 £29.99 £41.99 £34.99save £6.00 (14%)save £5.00 (14%)Out of stock
- Viva Medi Quad Walking Stick (10760331)£11.99 £9.99Out of stock
- Wheelchair Travel Bag (11204465)£23.99 £19.99Out of stock
- Mesh Chair Back Support (O-56752)£1.19 £0.99 £2.39 £1.99save £1.20 (50%)save £1.00 (50%)Out of stock
- HSE Compliant Workplace First Aid Kit (1-10 Person) (10E)£8.39 £6.99 £9.59 £7.99save £1.20 (13%)save £1.00 (13%)Out of stock
- Steroplast 70 Piece First Aid Kit (8128)£9.71 £8.09 £10.79 £8.99save £1.08 (10%)save £0.90 (10%)Out of stock
Manufactured using a medium density polyurethane foam, the Harley Winged Support provides comfort and support with winged edges. Perfect on an upright, flat backed seat, the cushioned support is ideal for use in the office or at home.
The Harley Winged Support provides maximum comfort as it adjusts to the natural curve of the spine using the winged lateral support. It therefore encourages stable, balanced seating. Due to its lightweight nature, the angled edge support is easily portable and can even be used in the car while travelling. It features a soft material cover for maximum comfort and an adjustable strap is also incorporated to allow for adjustment as required.
Benefits & Features
- Winged Support
- Angled Edges
- Medium Density Foam
- Flat Backed
- With Adjustable Straps
|Length||35cm / 12.5"|