Neen Anuform Intra-Anal & Intra-Vaginal Probe
The Anuform® intra-anal and intra-vaginal probe is designed to help with faecal leakage, flatulence and pain from prolapse.
- Solo Adjustable Bed Rail (VY438)£35.99 £29.99 £41.99 £34.99save £6.00 (14%)save £5.00 (14%)Out of stock
- Viva Medi Quad Walking Stick (10760331)£11.99 £9.99Out of stock
- Wheelchair Travel Bag (11204465)£23.99 £19.99Out of stock
- Mesh Chair Back Support (O-56752)£1.19 £0.99 £2.39 £1.99save £1.20 (50%)save £1.00 (50%)Out of stock
- HSE Compliant Workplace First Aid Kit (1-10 Person) (10E)£8.39 £6.99 £9.59 £7.99save £1.20 (13%)save £1.00 (13%)Out of stock
- Steroplast 70 Piece First Aid Kit (8128)£9.71 £8.09 £10.79 £8.99save £1.08 (10%)save £0.90 (10%)Out of stock
The Anuform® intra-anal and intra-vaginal probe can be used to stimulate both the anal sphincter muscles and the pelvic floor muscles to make them stronger. The probe can also be used to find out if the muscles are being contracted the way they should be.
When used with the Pericalm™ the Anuform® is designed to strengthen the users muscles. When using the probe with the Peritone it provides the user with feedback. Electrical activity in the anal sphincter muscles and pelvic floor are picked up by the Anuform® probe and the information is transmitted to the device, letting the user know how they are doing with the exercises.
Single patient and orifice use.
Benefits & Features
- Fast Stimulation of the Muscles
- Easy to Clean
- Specially Contoured for Comfort
- Stay EMG Biofeedback Results
Do not use if you are pregnant, during your period, if you have a prolapse or vaginal infection.
|Units Per Pack||1|
|Suitable For||Urinary Incontinence, Faecal Incontinence|